I said a dozen pictures, yes...Maybe..

GOD DAMNIT MOTHER I'LL DO IT LATER! >->;

Anyways I got distracted by Five Evanesence Special's on the Music channel,
But I did manage to make one...and I bought a Fran hair, and just made a skin from Namassor Daguree's Second Skin system (Sorry I'm on a little time limit her as par dinner so mistakes are made in names!)

I don't think it looks too bad! I also made eyes. <3 and ears.
Hair by Calico Creations.



Kay, now might either be force reverse gravity and I may post more pictures tomorrow, or tonight, Or I wont cause i'm playing Rockstar's Bully,

And a special note to those who think Video games Rockstar and others produce kill more people then produce enjoyment...I love you, Come here for some Love kicks and Punches and full-house nelsons;

Video games don't kill people, People who lie and say "I did this/that because Tommy Vercettii banged a hooker in the back of his 69 Camaro" BS, So come get a Spikey sword hug from me,

Jack Thompson

I'm looking at you, your first in line for a hug <3

Comments (0)