Have you ever had one of those confuseing days where so much stuff happend that you feel energy drained, then brain drained, then spine drained, then you really don't care what your listening to until the 5th time it plays and you start wondering why the hell your listening to it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duh_1EWM6lk

http://everybodysingthesilenthillsong.ytmnd.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eOpM7qQHo

Onto Midgar stuff that has left me mentally handicapped; They just brought FOUR more GM's onto the team, okay, if the GM's that are already there don't get along what's gonna help bringing four more? Aurora, Gren, Nova, and Acursed.

Now I've never spoken with Acursed personally, he makes some pretty neat things,
though still unsure about him, Aurora, I don't know anything about her, Gren's IC character is an ass, but he's a ShinRa-tard what are you gonna do? And, on top of that, he's only been in SL for a fricken month, I want to see some LOGIC behind that. XP

.....and I don't know anything, about this 'Nova'

Honestly, another bunch of winners that are going to add to the major problems in Midgar.
I'll wait a week or two before making that my official opinion, If nothing changes, then nothing changes and they elected four people for nothing.

Moveing onto other SL news, a old friend of mine from two years ago IMed me, I was reluctant to respond because I was tired and really didn't want to talk to a egotistical bastard right now,
though I did, told him I was burried under paperwork, and somehow it ended with me becomeing a Instructor for a Samurai island School,

Samurai island schools are basically Masters/Leaders, Instructors, and Students, they buy specialized scripted swords and participate in Events like tournaments for 6K,
now 6K isn't that big a deal to me, it's more or less just 26-ish Dollars for me Canadian.
but it looks like a fun thing to do while waiting on Yuge to break his butt out of ShinRa so I can wear my Sloth pants. XD

I guess i'm a medium Samurai Sword user, I can't beat Kiba at it or anything though, so I may ask him if he wants to join the Battosai group, (( And Jordie too if she wants to get a swooord maybeh! :O )) and anyone else who wants to, Maybe Yuge even.

Even thinking of being a instructor makes me insanely tired o_o
Just because i'm used to doing nadda, and I've been doing alot since yesterday morning,

and I'm still not pleased enough with how that broadcast came out, the music and my voice were on the same level and I kept mumbling and drifting ooofff....maybe next time will be easier. T_T

So here's hopeing that I don't embarass myself in front of the other Samurai Schools and make a bad impression when the time comes, because I am still learning and rusty as fuck, but at least I know to use Mouselook when fighting for an easier time. <3

Night night all.

Comments (3)

On 2:59 AM , Frostie said...

Thank you random Surfer ^-^

 
On 8:45 PM , Anonymous said...

yeahhhh....the 4 new GMs...i really dunno how to take that news. except for aurora, i have never heard of any of those people in my life, and i think a part of me is still kind of in love with the old midgar and the tighter, more intimate rp we had back there with a less anonymous community...now i dont know half the people i come across in midgar. *sigh* anyways...WOW Samurai island instructor eh?! NOICE!!! CONGRATS!!! hells ya, battosai group sounds frigguh awesommeess, theres only 2 downsides: 1. me and mouselook dont seem to coexist very well XD and 2. i may not be in world frequently, so if you'd rather have members who made a regular appearance online, maybe i dont fit the bill ^^;; anyways, im gonna log on now, so ill see u soon!!!

 
On 3:32 AM , Frostie said...

Kiba brought up some very important pointers about that "I can't even beat him" but I was able to beat the leader of the Batosai group XD

Should be fun though running into old insane Samurai buddies,

I miss our little space of corruption land where we would scream to the top of our lungs run around...and explode the sim, it feels like so long ago yet it was just 5-6 months ago!

Now with bigger Midgar, bigger problems and more unfamiliar people, even the regulars drop like flies D:

Hope things get better. Seeya round Jordie and thankies! =D