FIRSTLY.
I was kidnapped Yesterday/This morning. I was supposed to work on stuff for Ataro, but then I got a teleport and couldn't resist partying hard with Ed Yoshiro, Kiba, Jordie, and Kourtnee and Lynx (Hopefully I spelt those right ^^; first time meeting them) I couldn't resist because I had been spending so much of these past few weeks working, working, working, on the comic script, learning new sculpty techniques, learning Photoshop CS4's special stuff. I missed hanging out with a bunch of fun people on SL like the old days. ^-^


Pictured: Jordie and Palmer doing the rump bump.


Pictured: Kiba trying to out-hat me. I cried. D8


Jordie molesting a faceless MP. XD


I looked away for five seconds and this happend! <3


Then we hung out until Kourtnee pulled out the missiles and blew us all to kingdom come and then went to take a shower, so I went to sleep, then my internet imploded. then my computer whirled and I hit it. with a pimp hand. D<

though being around them all made me miss being in ShinRa, I may go back one day, I believe the reason I understand now, why I left is because I have a hard time standing up for myself ICly or backing up being a badass, I admire Jordie and Kiba and everyone else who can do it, I just kinda fail at it, i'm good in the creative sense and telling people to go shove their heads in the toilet, though when I try those badass characters I just can't be as mean as they are supposed to be, I know it's all good fun, but I'm a goof and it shows, then they end up being depressing Emo's, it's sort of like Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland when you mix something together and get garbage. it starts out with good intentions and fails. XD



anyways...finished Fable 2 about a few days after it was released, Co-op with my brother was fun, though I was more of the 'Imaginary friend' that all NPC's ignored. XD
but I could still do gestures during the cutscenes so I danced and pointed and laughed. was all good fun and masacreing and vortexing.

Played through Fallout 3, it was awesome as usual, only pictures can describe Particle Man/Triangle man's adventures.


Particle man as a child.


Particle Man at parties.



Particle man taking drugs with tree-hippies.


Particle man being all buisness at the front.


Particle Man's personal toilet. where I dump everything I don't need. XD

Fallout 3 proved to be enjoyable, it sent my brain looping a bit but it was shiny.

Right now my list of orderlys has gone and changed itself again,
So far it's gotten shorter considoring some things proved more difficult for me to do but I'll attempt whatever I didn't finish again someday,

but here's stuff i'm doing now and the percentage of being done-

FF8 TRABIA uniforms- 10% done
Feck. for a time I forgot about these, goddamnit blame it on Junon and Fallout 3 and Mirrors Edge and Fable 2. but i'm still working on this, I've got a image in my brain I just really need to play through FF8 again to get a clear concept.


ATARO-80% Done
Ataro is going to be my "Test the waters" character for Junon,

Skin-
I'm still unhappy with tanned skin, I may just go with the basic one I have of the Eloh Eliot, other people can pull off tanned skin really good on avatars, I just can't. my versions smell and are kinda always uniquely ethnic when I don't want them to be. ;_;

Hair: I'm on the fence about this. last night while I was partying with the gang I put on a hair, flourecent pink and black and blue eyes and it looked so cute to me.
though I still may attempt a rainbow hair, if Junon opens before i'm completely done the hair I may go with the black and pink. it's just a thought for now. I can always say she dyed it ^-^


Everything else: Pants need work, Shirt is done, accessories can be made inbetween RPing if needed, i'm going to work on a moogle backpack for Ataro to carry her stuff in and maybe a belt. so it's all good.

Comments (2)

On 3:57 PM , Anonymous said...

I'm a raep monster!!! D: XDDD That was a fun night, and yes, you spelled Kourt and Lynx's names correctly!! I miss those crazy days of hanging out too. And as for making a ShinRa character...you know what? You can totally do it, Frostie. Don't doubt yourself. Sure, there will always be drama queens no matter where you go, and people trying to powergame their authority over you. But you DEFINITELY have the skill to RP a badass...just think about Kael! It's sometimes hard for me too, since my character Lassar is such a little monster, but at the same time it's a refreshing change to have characters that stand out with spunky and rebellious attitudes. Trust me, some people tell me that they like how Lassar starts fights...so if you were to step in, as well, there are RPers who really do appreciate the characters with attitude. j00 can do it! And I can always help you get squared away, too. :D in the meantime though, Ataro sounds totally fantastic and I know she'd be fun to RP with anyway, ShinRa employee or not :D

 
On 6:59 PM , Frostie said...

Your totally right Jordie, and yes you are a Raep monster! :O
of luff. <3 XD

I know Ataro is going to piss off whatever superiors she has, by shouting

"NOT NOW! I'm making toast! useing SCIENCE! ....what? yes I am giveing my toast a tumor scan- WHAT IF MY TOAST HAS A LARGE ONE!? SHUT UP! I'm not eating tumor toast. T_T"

this is gonna be fun, especially if me and Yuge get to use the cannon in Junon to shoot goats at...Costa Del Sol XD!